Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blog 6: Deductive Analysis of the Literacy Narratives


Generra Johnson
23 September 2012
ENG 3029-01
Professor Chandler
Blog 6: Deductive Analysis of the Literacy Narratives
            Hypothesis is: Was writing complex for the authors of the literacy narratives?
            My theory is yes writing was complex for the authors of the literacy narratives, and no it was not complex for them.
Proving the Hypothesis (Evidence):
·         “I didn’t exactly enjoy writing, but I didn’t hate it.” – This shows that yes, writing was complex for the authors.
·         “It was fun sharing ideas and chatting with friends. It was a good way to get out my feelings and interest to others.” – This shows that no; writing was not hard for the authors.
·         “I remember sometimes crying as I wrote how I felt confused.” – This shows yes, writing was complicated for the authors.
·         “My love for reading helped me in school as well. I was able to understand different styles of writing.” – No, it was not challenging for the authors to write, as this statement proves.
·         “There was no connection between my rich imagination and the world of writing.” – This statement proves yes, writing was difficult for the authors.
·         “But it was these computer stories that got me back into writing. I wanted to write stories too.” – This statement proves no, writing was not arduous for the authors.
My theory is: for all the authors writing is difficult, and then there are times when it is not complicated. But it all depends on the author, their feelings, the situation, and the people around them.
            Yes, my hypothesis has been proven by these statements that the authors have made in their literacy narratives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment