Saturday, October 6, 2012

Blog 10: Group Analysis of Six Papers with Comments


Generra Johnson
6 October 2012           
ENG 3029-02
Professor Chandler
Blog 10: Group Analysis of Six Papers with Comments

            The people in my group are: Andrea, Shana, and Kelsee.
1.      My research question is: How do all the authors use writing in their papers?

2.      The codes, categories, patterns that match my research question are: “The audience should be one of the main focuses in argument writing,” “As the writer you are trying to convince the audience to agree with your ideas and to share in the same values,” “When I write I always think,” “Research is also a big part of freelance writing,” “Freelance writing is a very well rounded type of writing that can be used in many different situations,” and “Other types of plagiarism are not strictly limited to written material, but it can include media such as films, videos, documentations, interviews, newspapers, broadcasts, podcasts, audio files, ect.”


3.      The examples that support my question are: “The audience should be one of the main focuses in argument writing,” When I write I always think,” “Freelance writing is a very well rounded type of writing that can be used in many different situations,” and “Other types of plagiarism are not strictly limited to written material, but it can include media such as films, videos, documentations, interviews, newspapers, broadcasts, podcasts, audio files, ect.”  Basically, the authors use their writing for freelance writing, research, thinking and brainstorming, and unfortunately for plagiarism as well.

4.      My theory is that all of the authors of the six papers use writing in different methods, like research, brainstorming, freelance writing, and other things.  


5.      My leftover questions that I have from this research are: Can all these topics be connected into one paper? And other than computers and papers, can writing be used on other media?

No comments:

Post a Comment