Friday, November 23, 2012

Blog 21: Reflections on Short Analysis Essay


Generra Johnson
23 November 2012
ENG 3029-01
Professor Chandler
Blog 21: Reflections on Short Analysis Essay

            What I need to do with my research paper is I need to discuss the connection between my thesis statement and my codes and categories. I need to relate them to one another. I also need to discuss the relationships between my research question and the features of my essay. How I can discuss the relationships are: I have to firmly define the research question, then I have to talk about the features, and lastly I have to give examples that go along with the features of the research question. What I learned applies to my research project because the audience cannot understand my research project, so I have to clarify what I am saying. What I learned also applies to my research project because I also have to use words that my audience will understand as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment