Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blog 24: Objectives and List of Questions for Research Project


Generra Johnson
4 December 2012
ENG 3029-01
Professor Chandler
Blog 24: Objectives and List of Questions for
Research Project
The objectives that I have to do to finish my research project are:

1.      I have to finish my recordings of my interviews and turn them into a transcript. Then I have to post them, and then send them to Professor Chandler.
2.      Next, I have to complete my research paper once I am finished with the transcripts. I have to add in the next five sections which are: the literature review, methods, and the presentation of data, analysis of data, and the conclusion. Once I complete those sections I will finish my research paper.

The lists of questions I have are:

1.      The only question I have currently is about analyzing the data. When I name the features can I be creative and name things that come to mind with those features and my research question? For example the word drama came up many times in my interview. But my analysis of drama would be that women like the suspense and who did what, and what happened when and where? Women also like the surprise as well. They also like tension in drama as well. Would that be correct in analyzing the data?

No comments:

Post a Comment